WHO WE ARE
Schoel is a leading land-development services firm operating in markets across the Southeastern United States. We are a multidisciplinary provider of civil engineering, land surveying, water resources engineering, environmental permitting, laser scanning, and modeling services. Since 1888, technical excellence and superior service distinguishes our work – from active project involvement by our leadership team to the perpetual integration of new, innovative technologies that advance operational effectiveness. This longevity represents 130 years of company-wide loyalty to stated values that are personified by team members who maintain an unwavering dedication to our team, our clients and their successes.
WHY CHOOSE SCHOEL.
Since 1888, we have established a track record of completing challenging projects with integrity and excellence. Continual innovation supports our principal-led teams to ensure technical strength and quality service on every job and across all disciplines. We partner with clients in a variety of industries and sectors, including: commercial, retail, healthcare, industrial, transportation, institutional, recreational, single-family residential, multi-family residential, automotive, manufacturing, education, athletic, municipal, nonprofit, mixed-use and student housing. Our client-driven approach is ingrained in our culture, and has sustained our success for 130 years.
LEADERS IN THE FIELD
When you choose Schoel, you are selecting a leader in the industry. Below is a list of some of our notable projects.
- Regions Field (Home of the Birmingham Barons) — 14 acres, minor league baseball complex
- Honda Manufacturing (Lincoln, AL & Tallapoosa, GA) — 1500 acres and 500 acres respectively, manufacturing site development and expansion
- Liberty Park – 3600 acres, mixed use development
- University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) — multiple campus expansion and redevelopment projects
- The Shops of Grand River — 80 acres, retail development involving $8.3 million site work package
- Benjamin Russell Hospital for Children (Children’s Hospital of Alabama) — downtown hospital expansion
- Railroad Park — 17 acres, urban park development
- Grandview Medical Center– medical center on the Highway 280 corridor