Website Schoel Engineering Company
OPEN POSITION: GEOMATICS GRADUATE (BIRMINGHAM)
Schoel Engineering, a full-service civil and environmental engineering, land surveying and land planning firm providing design services across the Southeast, currently has an opening for a qualified Geomatics Graduate in our Birmingham, Alabama office.
The candidate must be able to obtain a license within 4 years. The candidate will work in the Survey Department as part of a team completing land surveys for land development, construction, and real estate transactions.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Schoel offers a competitive salary and compensation plan based on credentials, skill level, and experience. Benefits include:
- Annual Bonuses up to 20% of salary (distributed quarterly)
- Paid Time Off (starts at 3 weeks per year, increasing in the future based on years of service)
- 401k Plan (annual company match 100% up to 4% of salary)
- Health Insurance (up to 90% of premium is covered by the company, varies based on plan)
- Life Insurance with Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage (paid 100% by the company)
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage (paid 100% by the company)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (allows for up to $7,850 of salary to be spent tax free on approved expenses)
- Professional Development such as Continuing Education and License Renewals
BEFORE YOU CLICK APPLY: If you do not have a current resume outlining your education, work history, and references to attach to your job application, please fill out an application that you can save and upload with your submission.
Employment Application download: Employment Application