Website Schoel Engineering Company
OPEN POSITION: SURVEY CREW TECHNICIAN (BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA)
Schoel has a job opening for a Survey Crew Technician in their Birmingham, Alabama office. Schoel is a Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, and Land Surveying consulting firm that services Alabama and the Southeast, with offices in Birmingham, Huntsville, and Tuscaloosa Alabama. Established in 1888, Schoel is known for their quality and technical expertise.
The candidate will be required to work outside daily on a Survey Crew at the direction of the Survey Crew Chief. Experience as a rodman, instrument man, or experience in construction is preferred, but not required. The candidate will be given opportunities to learn how to survey with the latest technology and advance in their knowledge and establish a career.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Schoel offers a competitive salary and compensation plan based on credentials, skill level, and experience. Benefits include:
- Annual Bonuses up to 20% of salary (distributed quarterly)
- Paid Time Off (starts at 3 weeks per year)
- 401k Plan (annual company match 100% up to 4% of salary)
- Health Insurance ($375 for employee only, up to 92% of premium) ($1,025 for family, up to 88% of premium)
- Life Insurance (paid 100% by the company)
- Life Insurance, including Accidental Death and Dismemberment (paid 100% by the company)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage (paid 100% by the company)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (allows for a percentage of salary to be spent tax free on approved expenses)
- Professional Development such as Continuing Education and License Renewals
Schoel is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. The firm maintains a drug-free workplace.
BEFORE YOU CLICK APPLY: If you do not have a current resume outlining your education, work history, and references to attach to your job application, please fill out an application that you can save and upload with your submission.
Employment Application download: Employment Application